Roku has just released one of the most significant changes to its controller, dubbed the Roku Voice Remote Pro. Roku customers have been eagerly awaiting the new device update since it was revealed on the internet that it is on its way to release and will be soon available to users. It’s wonderful news for Roku users because it means they can save much on batteries while enjoying the new capabilities.
This new Roku-designed remote control will make it easier for users to use their Roku streaming device. This has outstanding and one-of-a-kind features that users may take advantage of. The new Roku voice remote Pro allows you to browse the platform with just a few button presses. Users will only need to become acquainted with this new technology and learn the functions it has to offer to enjoy and utilize it conveniently. To understand more about the new Roku Voice Remote Pro, read on. This article will explore and answer any questions you may have regarding the device. Simply keep reading to understand more and to be able to apply it to your streaming experience and benefits.
WHAT SPECIFICALLY IS THE ROKU VOICE REMOTE PRO?
- The Roku Voice Remote Pro retains all of the functionality of the standard remote, including the ability to turn on the TV, adjust the volume, and employ private listening via the headphone socket, which is also compatible with all Roku media streamers.
WHAT ARE THE NEW ROKU VOICE REMOTE PRO FEATURES?
- Users will discover something new with the Roku voice remote, which includes extra functionalities to make Roku streaming more convenient and pleasurable. Here are some of the new Roku remote features.
- It has a rechargeable battery built-in.
- It has hands-free voice control.
- The Roku Voice Remote Pro has a microphone that allows you to use your voice to control playing and navigation. (All you need to do is say Hey Roku, followed by your order).
- It comes with a Lost Remote Finder to help you find it if you misplace it.
- It includes Shortcut Buttons. (With just a few button presses, you can take a shortcut).
- It has Private Listening capabilities. (When you need privacy, the Roku remote contains an audio jack).
HOW TO PAIR THE ROKU VOICE REMOTE PRO ON ROKU DEVICE?
- Pairing the Voice Remote Pro with your Roku device is a straightforward process. You may now use and enjoy it with a few clicks and by following the instructions provided by Roku. Simply follow the steps outlined below.
- Press and hold the home button on the remote that is already connected to your device until the connection option shows.
- Choose Remote on the screen, then press and hold the pairing key on the Voice Remote Pro until the LED above it illuminates green.
- Wait a minute for the remote to connect with your device and, if necessary, update before you begin using it.
Note: Because the remote communicates wirelessly, it does not require a direct line of sight to function. If the wireless connection fails for whatever reason, it still contains an infrared transmitter that can be used to control your TV, speaker, or Roku Express by pointing at it.
PRICE AND COMPATIBILITY OF THE ROKU VOICE REMOTE PRO
- The new Roku Voice Remote Pro is compatible with all Roku TV models, as well as select audio devices and streaming players.
- All major stores, including Amazon and Best Buy, will sell it for $29.99.
- This is $10 extra than the standard Roku Voice Remote, which does not have two programmable buttons.
Conclusion: Are you looking forward to purchasing and using the Roku Voice Remote Pro? So, if you’re able to get it on, just refer to this article to learn more about the new device. Learning more about it will make it easier for you to use the device and will allow you to enjoy your streaming experience with the Roku streaming player.