Sky Q is one of the leading television and internet companies in the UK, focusing on offering subscribers’ entertainment and a variety of options. This is a subscription-based TV entertainment service that, like any other online provider, seeks to give the greatest internet services to all subscribers. It has hundreds of pieces of content from a variety of genres. All of them are continually updated to your streaming app for users to access and binge-watch whenever they want.
However, having a large selection of content from our streaming app might sometimes work against us in terms of consumption time. We sometimes waste too much time scrolling to find movies or TV episodes to watch. That is where the Sky Q TV advantage offering, known as the “What Should I Watch” feature, comes into play. This will be discussed in this article, showing how it can benefit the user’s usage function and teaching us how to obtain and apply it to our streaming experience with our streaming provider.
“WHAT SHOULD I WATCH” FEATURE ON SKY Q TV
- The new Sky Q TV feature offering is intended to improve the streaming experience of users. This arose as a result of certain users’ difficulties in selecting the appropriate content to view from their app’s collection. There will be times when users will find it difficult to choose what to view and will end up becoming bored browsing and watching the same kind of content over and over again. And this is a one-of-a-kind feature for a better option for quick content discovery. Sky Q will give you more recommendations if you run out of options for TV shows or movies to watch. All you have to do is use your voice to ask, the “What Should I Watch” feature using your voice on the remote control.
HOW DOES SKY Q TV’S “WHAT SHOULD I WATCH” FEATURE WORK?
- Each Sky Q TV box set has a voice search remote control that allows you to speak commands.
- Sky Q TV will create a customized recommendation list based on your previous streaming history. It will look at everything you’ve previously viewed on the Sky Q channel as well as other streaming services you’ve accessed.
- Your suggestion list will be classified into the following:
- Because You Watched
- Continue Watching
- Popular on Netflix
- Popular on Disney+
- More Favorites
- New Series for You, etc.
HOW TO USE THE “WHAT SHOULD I WATCH” FEATURE ON SKY Q TV
- It is quite simple to use the feature; with just a few clicks on your remote button and using your voice to command, you can effortlessly discover new content to watch and improve your streaming experience.
- To use the “What Should I Watch” feature, go to the “What Should I Watch” page. feature, you only need to complete the following:
- Simply utter the phrase on your remote that corresponds to the request you want to make to Sky Q.
- Then, Sky Q TV will direct you to recommendations based on your content lists preferences.
- After that, you may begin selecting and streaming the appropriate kind of movie or show that you are looking for.
ABOUT SKY Q SET-TOP BOX DEVICES:
- Sky Q TV allows you to watch original shows and movies, live sporting events, on-demand programming, and 4K titles.
- It comes with set-top-box devices, from which consumers may select several options, such as the
- Sky Q 2TB
- 1TB Sky Q box
- Sky Q Mini set-top box
- Sky Q TV boxes have taken the place of Sky+ or Sky+ HD boxes.
Conclusion: The Sky Q TV is more compact and efficient, and it promises to provide its subscribers with more features that will improve their streaming experience. The Sky Q TV feature “What Should I Watch” is a success in terms of improving content discovery. As a result, learn from this article how to obtain and utilize it for a better experience right now and enjoy streaming at the right content on your device.