NVIDIA has just revealed that they would be providing an upgrade to all NVIDIA Shield TV users. NVIDIA Shield TV users will soon receive a new update that will improve their gaming and streaming experiences. With the latest update, users will be able to connect their PlayStation 5 Dual Sense and Xbox Series X/S console gaming controllers to various Android TV streaming devices.
To make use of the new 8.2.2 features, you must update your NVIDIA Shield Experience TV firmware to the most recent version. And this article will walk you through all you need to know about the changes to teach you how to accomplish it. It will be covered in depth here, including the benefits from which you will enjoy, as well as the processes for checking and installing it on your device.
NVIDIA SHIELD TV FIRMWARE AND SOFTWARE UPDATES
8.2.2 is the new Shield Experience firmware upgrade. It is reported to be NVIDIA’s 27th software update. Control4 home automation systems are now supported by firmware release 8.2.2. You can now run the loaded software and utilize your Control4 remote and app on your Shield TV, and once you connect your PlayStation and Xbox controllers, you can enjoy playing Android games on your Shield TV for a better stream.
It will also include problem corrections from earlier versions that users have noted. The password sharing folder issue has been resolved. For low-power APs, users cannot re-enter their Wi-Fi password. Amazon Prime Video now supports the DD+ surround sound. The SHIELD Controller 2017 may now be recharged.
NVIDIA UPGRADES FEATURES:
- And with frequent upgrades, we receive plenty of new features that offer us such a lot to look forward to. We recently received the 8.2.1 version, which included the following fantastic features.
- NVIDIA SHIELD TV Update
- Remote Menu Button (You may personalize the functions with a double-tap and a long press).
- AI upscaling at 60 frames per second (You can watch upscaled videos at 60 frames per second on YouTube and Twitch streaming).
- HBO Max is now available.
- Several new and improved applications and games.
- It features the Android security patch level, as well as SMBv3 for faster and more secure connectivity.
- Local HDR videos can be converted to SDR.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL NVIDIA SHIELD TV FIRMWARE OR DEVICE SOFTWARE UPGRADE
- It is simple to update the firmware on your NVIDIA Shield Experience device. Just take a look at the automatic updating, which will be explained further below:
- Once available, the software updates will appear in your notification area.
- Then, indicate that you want your system to download and install the upgrade to your Shield TV.
- Following that, it will be automatically upgraded to the most recent NVIDIA version.
How to manually update NVIDIA TV SHIELD:
- If you did not receive the Shield Experience update message, you can manually check for it. The procedure is basic and straightforward, requiring only a few extra clicks to complete. And to do so, simply check out below and perform the manual actions outlined:
- Start NVIDIA SHIELD TV.
- Go to the NVIDIA Shield TV’s Home Screen.
- Scroll down to the Settings menu on your remote control.
- Choose the Settings by highlighting it and pressing the Select button.
- Choose the About option.
- Search for System updates and click Open.
- If there are any available updates, they will be displayed in the result.
- To download the update, click it.
- Select Restart and Install.
- Your device will restart, and then you will be able to download and install the new software update.
Conclusion: Install the most recent firmware upgrades for your NVIDIA Shield Android TV to improve your gaming and streaming experience. This provided service is a fantastic addition to our NVIDIA system. Thus, to learn more, simply read this article and follow the procedures indicated here to receive all of the updates.