Netflix is the home of original programming that will captivate and entertain all of its viewers. It is committed to providing its audiences with new unique content and promises to provide them with world-class entertainment.
It can guarantee that all of their original shows are well worth your time. However, there are times when you will be disappointed because it will affect your enjoyment of watching. One of the reasons for your disappointment is the Netflix error code TVQ-PM-100. So, to put your mind at ease, we’ll show you how to correct that problem in this article.
Netflix error code TVQ-PM-100
If you see this problem on your screen, it usually signifies that there is Netflix content or cache on your media player that needs to be deleted or network connectivity problems.
How to fix Netflix error code TVQ-PM-100
To fix the Netflix tvq-pm-100 error and keep watching your favorite show, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Forced closure of the Netflix app
- On the Home screen, scroll down and select Settings.
- Select Application, and then go to Manage Installed Applications.
- Select the Netflix app from the list.
- Select Force Stop to stop the app.
- Go back to the home screen and start the Netflix app again.
- Check if the problem is resolved.
- Restart your Streaming Device
- Turn off your Netflix streaming device.
- Turn off any streaming devices connected to the TV and unplug them from the wall outlet.
- Leave the devices in standby mode for a few minutes.
- Connect the TV and turn it on.
- Start Netflix and see if the error is resolved.
- Restart Your Home Network
- Disconnect the modem or Wi-Fi router and turn it off.
- Leave the modem disconnected for a minute.
- Reconnect the Ethernet cable and connect the power cable.
- Wait for all the lights on the router to stop flashing.
- Connect the Netflix streaming device to the Internet and check for improvements.
- Reinstall Netflix
- Go back to the home screen and open Settings.
- Launch the Google Play Store.
- Go to My apps and games.
- Open the Netflix app.
- Select Uninstall, then OK to confirm the action.
- Reboot the TV and reinstall Netflix from the Play Store.
Amazon Fire TV
- Press the Home button on the Amazon Fire TV remote and select Settings.
- Go to Apps > Manage all installed apps.
- Find and open the Netflix app.
- Select Uninstall and press OK to confirm.
- Once uninstalled, the app can be reinstalled through the Amazon App Store.
- Press the Home button on the Roku TV remote control.
- Highlight the Netflix app and press the star icon.
- Select Delete Channel, then select Delete Channel again.
- After uninstalling, open the Roku Channel Store and install the Netflix app.
- Launch the app again and check if there are any improvements.
Netflix Original Contents and Movies
- Netflix’s best strength is its vast library of films and television shows, which consists of a collection of Netflix Originals. We’ve created a list of Netflix Originals titles categorized by genre to help you find and choose your next Netflix binge.
List of Netflix Original Documentaries
- 100 Humans
- 13 Reasons Why: Beyond the Reasons
- A Conversation with Oprah Winfrey & Ava DuVernay
- 7 Days Out
- 72 Dangerous Animals
- A 3 Minute Hug Spanish
- A Life of Speed: The Juan Manuel Fangio Story
- A Love Song for Latasha
- A Perfect Crime German
List of Netflix Original Kids Series & Movies
- Ask the StoryBots
- Beat Bugs
- Charlie’s Colorforms City
- Chico Bon Bon: Monkey with a Tool Belt
- Chip and Potato
- Dance & Sing with True
- Emily’s Wonder Lab
List of Netflix Original Anime Series & Movies
- A Whisker Away
- Aggretsuko: We Wish You a Metal Christmas
- AJIN: Demi-Human
- Alice in Borderland
- Altered Carbon: Resleeved
- B: The Beginning
- Back Street Girls
List of Netflix Original Movies
- 13TH: A Conversation with Oprah Winfrey & Ava DuVernay
- 18 Presents
- 37 Seconds
We hope that this post has assisted you in resolving the error code TVQ-PM-100, allowing you to resume enjoying your favorite Netflix original shows. We also hope that the above list of original content will assist you in discovering the next Netflix shows to binge-watch.